lørdag 23. juli 2011

Banana cake

Bananas are my favorite fruit. And I love cakes. Put bananas in a cake, and I am a happy woman!
Next time I'll add chocolate chips in the batter, and put a chocolate ganache on top. Then I'll be a VERY happy woman!


RECIPE
5 dl flour
2 dl sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3 ripe bananas
1,2 dl soy milk with 1/2 tbsp lemon juice, mixed together
1,2 dl melted vegan butter or oil
Egg replacement for 2 eggs (I use No Egg, follow the instructions on the packet)
1 tsp vanilla sugar


Mash the bananas in the soy milk (I use a food processor). Add the remaining wet ingredients and blend it until smooth.
Mix it with the dry ingredients, carefully.

Pour the batter into a cake pan and bake it for 40 minutes on 325 F. Let it cool completly in the pan.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar