søndag 24. juli 2011

Kind of a cupcake - only not?

I got these from a vegan friend of mine, she has the most awesome Norwegian blog. I was allowed to have this recipe on my blog as well. She calls these "muffins så ikkje e muffins". Translated into English it's something like "cupcakes that are not cupcakes". :)


RECIPE
2 dl mixed raw nuts of your own choice
2 tbsp agave suryp
Dash of salt
Dash of pure vanilla

Blend nuts, salt and vanilla until it's become a flour. Add the syrup and blend it until it forms a ball in the food processor. You may have to add a tbsp or two of syrup.

Fill cupcake liners with the nut-dough, this will be the "crust" of the cupcake.



Put them in the fridge while you make the raspberry-filling:

Put 200 grams of fresh or thawed raspberries in the food processor together with 6 frsh dates (no stones) and blend it until it's a puré. Place a spoonful or so with the puré in each cupcake, on top of the crust. Refridgerate again and make the chocolate cover.


My daughter, who helped me with these, wanted to take my picture, hehe
2 dl coconut oil (I like the neutral one best, while others like the coconut tasting type. Your choice)
1,5 dl raw cocoa powder
0,5 dl agavesyrup

Blend everything smooth. Pour it into the cupcake liners and refridgerate until the chocolate is hard.









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar