torsdag 21. juli 2011

My name is Cathrine and I'm a vegan

I have not been a vegan for long, but I know this lifestyle is forever. It's good for health, but that's not the reason I went vegan. I was lowcarb-supporter for many years, and I was absolutely certain that a diet with lots of fat and very little carbs was the best diet for the body. So I became vegan despite this, because I suddenly saw the madness. Gary Yourofsky opened my eyes, and when I saw Earthlings that same evening, there was no turning back. I went from a meat-based diet to a vegan diet in one day! And it wasn't even difficult. I could not support that horrible industry. And after a while I was horrified when I realized how bad this industry is for the planet. People don't know this! It's disturbing!
The meat industry pollutes more than all the cars and planes in the world, and it's contributing to even more world hunger. How? Watch this video and learn.
If your'e a vegan you probably already now this, but if you're not, watch and be horrified. Open your eyes (there are no animals being harmed in this video):

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar